I often swim first thing in the day, leaving the house at 6.15am to swim 6.45am-8am. When i get home, I often make this breakfast.
I love the Magi Mix, it crushes everything you throw at it! But any blender will do the trick
- handful of spinach
- 1 scoop of OTE super greens
- couple of cm's of Apple juice
- half an avocado, or if you want a full one
- chopped up apple or/and a pear
- Celery sticks and or slices of cucumber
- some root ginger, cut a cm bu cm chunk
- bunch of fresh coriander/ if you do not have fresh, then dried version will do
- Top up with water if yo want it smoother/more watery
Don't worry if you have not got all the ingredients, experiment, mix and match!
- Toast what ever bread you fancy, I often pop my the shops on my way home and get a fresh loaf from the bakery. This one is a rye and walnut cob.
- Spread the other half of the avocado, that you didn't use in the smoothie onto the toast
-Add salt/pepper to season
- If you want, add chopped tomato, to make it look and taste even better.
Voila, Super Green Breakfast, full of Va Va Voom !